To create this Pretty Mothers Day Card I made a stencil using the Lattice Bigz Die and a Window Sheet. I sponged Pretty In Pink Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and added 2 layers for matting. Then I stamped a flower from the Fabulous Florets Stamp Set on top of the sponging. Of course some random pearls for some jewel sparkle that kinda remind me of dewdrops.
Otherwise some Stampin’ Dimensionals were used to pop up the sentiment Happy Mothers Day. You could easily make this a great Birthday Card or Thank You card by just changing the sentiment stamp.
Unfortunately the gorgeous punched ribbon-like piece will have to be substituted to recreate this card unless you have the punch as it’s since retired. You may however find it on the clearance rack unless it’s sold out.
- Pretty In Pink Card Stock 1004590 – $8.50
- Basic Grey Card Stock 121045 – $8.50
- Very Vanilla Card Stock 101650 – $9.25
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set Wood 115370 -$45.95 / Clear 127802 – $32.95
- Fabulous Florets Stamp Set Wood 123025 – $28.95 / Clear 123027 – $21.95
- Large Oval Punch 119855 – $21.95
- Scallop Oval Punch 119586 – $22.95
- Pearls Basic Jewels 119247 – $6.50
- Basic Grey Ink 126981 – $7.25
- Pretty In Pink Ink 126955 – $7.25
- Lattice Biqz Die 115958 – $26.95
- Window Sheets 114323 – $5.95
I designed this card to be a modern and pretty Mothers Day Card. I just love it and hope you do too. Thanks for stopping by and have a Glittery Day!