Here’s a card I made for a bridal or wedding shower I attended for a very dear friend of mine.
I sprayed it with Smooch Spritz once it was all put together to add a shimmer all over. For the oval I was experimenting with Basic Grey first then decided to colour the stamp with different coloured markers. When I stamped the image the ‘cleaned off’ grey tone left a watermark effect. So in other words I didn’t clean my stamp very well…heehee!
I love how it turned out even though it was completely by accident.
- Pool Party Card Stock 122924
- Very Vanilla Card Stock 101650
- Primrose Petals Card Stock 126841
- Primrose Petals Classic Ink 126858
- This and That Designer Washi Tape 131269
- Pearls Basic Jewels 119247
- Label Collection Framelits Layering Dies 125598
- Large Oval Punch 119855
- Pool Party Stampin’ Write Marker (Subtles Set 131263)
- Primrose Petals Stampin’ Write Marker (2012-2014 In Colour Set 126856)
- You Are Loved Stamp Set – retired
- 5/8″ Vanilla Flower Trim – 2013 Spring Catalogue
Otherwise the Labels Die Cuts and Oval Punch are popped up with Stampin Dimensionals. To recreate the watermark effect just use VersaMark Ink. Stampin’ Up! doesn’t sell the VersaMark Marker anymore but you can most likely find it elsewhere or just cover entire stamp with the VersaMark pad and use blender pens to “erase” ink that you are going to use a different colour on.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Glittery Day.