These Peanut Butter Cookies are Gluten Free and only have 3 Ingredients. I came across the recipe on the back of my Kraft Peanut Butter Jar and they call them “Super Easy” Peanut Butter Cookies.
I don’t claim to be super amazing at cooking or baking but I love to share great stuff I find like these cookies. So here’s how to make em!
- 1 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Blend all the ingredients together until well blended and kind of a doughy consistency.
- Form into 1″ balls & place on to cookie sheet about 2″ apart. Recipe says it yields 24 balls however I got about 19.
- Press in criss-cross pattern with tines of a fork to flatten.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for about 15 minutes until lightly browned. Don’t over bake.
- Cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes and then move to wire racks to cool completely.
They’re delicious and my husband says they taste like any other peanut butter cookies. The kids loved them too. You could try it with Natural Peanut Butter but I’m not sure how it would turn out. If you do try it let me know ;) Enjoy!