I made this card for my Mother-in-Law’s Birthday. She has a lot of nautical things in her house including beautiful blue and green colour combos so I chose these colours for her. She also loves Paris and this card has that elegant vintage feel. And actually she’s a quilter too so the bust reflects sewing…….mais oui!
Supplies used (all Stampin’ Up!)
- Card stock – Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Certainly Celery
- Ink – Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Basic Black
- Framelits Die Labels Collection, Decorative Label Punch, Houndstooth Embossing Folder
- Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Basic Pearls
- Established Elegance Stamp Set
I love the Pool Party colour. It goes with so many colours, it’s just great. I also love the stamp set Established Elegance by Stampin’ Up!. It has many gorgeous images you can layer or use alone and I’m really enjoying using the Houndstooth Embossing Folder as well. I’ve even used it on Christmas Cards.
I hope you get some great ideas from this card! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a Glittery Day!