Here is a very simple yet awesome headband anyone can make. I’ve included the instructions for Do It Yourself Fabric Rosette Headband. (there’s lots of ways people make them but here is my most recent) This is a great headband especially for little girls because the band is thin which is why I think they like wearing them. Well that and they know it makes them look pretty :) Any fabric will work really however you can find it on the Stampin’ Up! clearance rack. Here I used one of the designs from the Flirtatious Designer Fabric. There’s a few amazing deals on the clearance rack as well sometimes – 3 fat quarters for $1.19. Yep that’s right…crazytown!!
- Fabric strip or Ribbon (122335 Flirtatious Designer Fabric $12.50)
- Elastic Headband
- Glue gun
- Cut 2 felt circles.
- Fold fabric strip in half & tie a knot on one end.
- Tuck end under knot and glue knot to center of felt.
- Twist fabric and glue down as you wrap around knot until desired rosette size reached.
- Tuck end under and glue.
- Attach rosette to headband.
- Glue the second felt circle to the back covering the headband.
I hope that makes sense! :) You can also add some sparkle with rhinestones or buttons.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Glittery Day!